03/25/2020 to 04/11/2020
From March 26 through April 11, the Savannah Music Festival hosts musical visionaries and creative artists from across the globe.
Now entering its 31st year, the Savannah Music Festival is Georgia's largest musical arts event and one of the most distinctive cross-genre music festivals in the world. This year's 17-day festival will feature more than 80 performances, spanning classical music, dance, American roots music, world music and more.
Festival Highlights and Noteworthy Performances include:
- March 26 - Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit
- March 27 - Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra, led by Wynton Marsalis
- March 28; April 3; April 5 - 250th Anniversary of Beethoven's Birth with performances by the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, André Watts, Mike Marshall and Caterina Lichtenberg
- March 31 - BalletCollective's Translations
- April 6 - Zakir Hussain, Kala Ramnath and Jayanthi Kumaresh
- April 9 - Bruce Hornsby & The Noisemakers with Karl Denson's Tiny Universe
- April 10 - St. Paul & The Broken Bones
Photo Credits: Visit Savannah